Moving to Substack

 I am transferring my writing to Substack, under the title “Reasonableness.” I’m hoping that Substack makes blogging simpler. I never put in the time to learn the blog tech and tools. Finding that the subscribe button no longer works, I am opting to shift to a simpler platform rather than try to figure out what went wrong. Also, I find myself reading other blogs on Substack pretty regularly, so this could make sense. We will see how it goes. 

The down-side is that my blogging is usually done on my phone on the go, and Substack doesn’t have a mobile writing app that I’m aware of. So if I end up here again, that might be why. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leo Strauss's infamous "esoteric" reading of John Locke

The response to my concerns about the "How to talk to a Mormon" video

"The" Question for LDS Theists about Evil